Friday, October 1, 2010

tired

I'm tired from trying. Stress physically!! Can someone pls tell me what to do?! can someone please help me?!! Seriously?!! muscle tear!!! that means i have to stop my cca? how can i cure it? What should i do to make to recover?! Ppl keep calling me to go for cca but i told them that i cant. In the end, i went there and i ran like 15 rounds and aft i rch home, it got worse. 2 days past and i still feel the pain... HOWW?!! They dun underestand and they keep saying i slack
and didnt put in effort?!! Why cant they just underestand the seriousness of it?!! Now i have difficulity walking?! I'm lost and i need advice! What can i do to make it recover? I really wann to train and i miss out alot of things and tha ppl are progressing AND i'm lagging..
Nobodys underestand how much i wanted to train and the love i have for my cca... i really feel like crying.. : (( The saddist news!!

:Z What should i do to cure it ? What type of treatment? Is chinese physician usefull??

No comments: