Tuesday, August 17, 2010

useless

Am i really that useless? Why cant i just do anythign right? Be it volleyball or taekwondo. Even my coach said that i'm a slacker. Shoold i just give up? I really cant take it anymore. All the stress?? I really want to do well in taekwondo but i just cant. No matter how much effort i put in and how many things i've sacrifice. Why cant i just do it?
The worst thing is not giving up, it is that no matter how much effort you put in and how hard you try and you still cant gain any acknowledge.
I even got muscle tear from it and i cant go for training, that's the worst. But nobody underestand. They keep telling me that it's nothing serious and that i should go for training. But i cant even lift my leg up?? I know that i'm lagging behind. I really dont knowwhat to do!I dun want to give up, really! I love tkds. Seriously. I wan to do well. But i got no speed nd power.. Everybody is doing well. It's not that i git no cinfidence, it's just that i know my own limit. Even my coach give up on me? !! Useless !! i'm just a loser! I cant do anything right!! I wann to do well! seriously i do !! There's no one to hear me out. Really?!! I wann to prove to others, but it's useless.... I REALLY DONT WANT TO GIVE UP.


What should i do? praying...

No comments: