the second week of school. I think , no , should be, i'm sure that i cannot fit in the class... I can't even get along with them. It's like there's so much differences in our character!! They are those high profile ppl but i'm not. i hope i can fix in but i know i can't! i dun feel secure at all!! They even have their own clique already!! I feel like i'm playing survival game everyday.. How am i going to survive another 2 and a half year?!!! can anyone tell me wt to do... It's not that i dun wann to talk to them. I tried , but useless. They doesn't really response to me ... ?!!! How?!! another miserable life!!!!
HATE POLY!!!!!!!!!! HATE THE CLASS!!
i think, in the end , i still prefer secondary ..!!!
I miss all of you!!! at least i feel abit secure with all of you around me : ((
No comments:
Post a Comment